Announcing, Our 5th Annual Photo Exhibition.
OPEN for ALL Photographers across India. Be a Hobbyist, Amateur or Professional.
Exhibition would be held from 22-25th Dec’2016 at Jawahar Kala Kendra
Rules & Regulations:
A Participant can submit 5 photographs at Max.
Theme: Anything & Everything be it by a DSLR, Point & Shoot or Mobile
1. All forms along with Photographs to be submitted by 4th Dec’2016 midnight. Fill the form along with the photographs at the bottom.
2. Please note only following tools are allowed in post processing: Brightness/Contrast/
3. No Watermarks of any kind on the photograph.
4. The copyright of the Photo belongs to the Photographer and the photographs would be used for display & promotions purposes.
5. The submitted photographs would go through the screening by a panel of judges and the best 100 Photographs would be displayed in the exhibition that would be held at Jawahar Kala Kendra.
6. All selected participants would be informed. Cost of Printing & Framing to be borne by the participant himself/herself. Max size of the photograph would be 12”x 18”.
7. Printing & Framing of the Photographs would be done by Jaipur Photographers’ Club at Jaipur.
8. Contribution of Printing & Framing would have to be deposited by the participant. The contribution for Students would be Rs.800.00 (per photograph) and Rs.1000.00 (per photograph). The frames would be handed over to the participants on the last day of the exhibition.The venue of the same would also be informed to the participant along with the selection mailer. The frames would be handed over to the participants post the exhibition.
9. Participants would be required to submit the high resolution copies (in JPEG Format of 12”X 18” with 300 dpi, as well as RAW Image) of the selected photographs at the time of depositing the Contribution. Valid student ID.
10. The decision of Jaipur Photographers’ Club would be final and binding.
For Queries & Supporting the event please write to email@example.com