Announcing Our 6th Annual Photo Exhibition.
OPEN for ALL Photographers across the globe. Be a Hobbyist, Amateur or Professional.
The exhibition would be held from 14th-17th Dec’2017 at Jawahar Kala Kendra & from 22nd to 24th Dec’17 at Art Gallery, Kota.
Certificate, Medal, Cotton Bag, Exhibition Catalogue (with the individual photograph of the photographer along with his/her exhibited photograph) would be given to all the Final Participating Photographers in the exhibition.
Rules & Regulations:
A Participant can submit 5 photographs to Max.
Theme: Anything & Everything be it by a DSLR, Point & Shoot or Mobile
1. All forms along with Photographs to be submitted by 25th Nov’2017 midnight. Fill the form along with the photographs at the bottom.
2. Please note only following tools are allowed in post-processing: Brightness/Contrast/
3. No Watermarks of any kind on the photograph.
4. The copyright of the Photo belongs to the Photographer and the photographs would be used for display & promotions purposes.
5. The submitted photographs would go through the screening by a panel of judges and the best 100 Photographs would be displayed in the exhibition that would be held at Jawahar Kala Kendra.
6. All selected participants would be informed. Cost of Printing & Framing to be borne by the participant himself/herself. Max size of the photograph would be 12”x 18”.
7. Printing & Framing of the Photographs would be done by Jaipur Photographers’ Club at Jaipur.
8. The contribution of Printing & Framing would have to be deposited by the selected participants. The details of the contribution amount would be communicated to the selected participants individually through the mail. The frames would be handed over to the participants on the last day of the exhibition. The venue of the same would also be informed to the participant along with the selection mailer. The frames would be handed over to the participants post the exhibition.
9. Participants would be required to submit the high-resolution copies (in JPEG Format of 12”X 18” with 300 dpi, as well as RAW Image) of the selected photographs at the time of depositing the Contribution.
10. Please take care of the following point before submitting the photographs for screening.
A. Please try not to submit photographs clicked during any workshop.
B. Try to submit your new work/unpublished photographs. This will add value to your portfolio only.
11. The decision of Jaipur Photographers’ Club would be final and binding.
For Queries & Supporting the event please write to email@example.com
Thank you for your overwhelming response, 2000+ photographs
received and submission has been closed now.