To participate and other details head to
Rules & Regulations for the contest-
1. Must “Like” Jairangam’s FB page https://www.facebook.com/
2. Maximum submissions 5 photographs per person. Duration: 10th Oct to10th Nov’2016 (till 11.55 pm). No Watermarks/Names on the Photographs allowed. Please upload a low resolution photograph on the event wall.
3. Segments: Photographs taken using a CAMERA (SLR, DLSR and Point & Shoot) and Photographs taken using a MOBILE. Mention the category at the time of submitting your entry/entries.
4. Theme for this year’s Photo Contest is Colors of Life. The location of the photograph can be from anywhere across the globe.
5. Awards to the Top 3 in each category i.e. CAMERA (SLR, DLSR and Point & Shoot) and MOBILE.
And four Consolation Prizes two in each category.
Winning Criteria – 25% based on FB likes + 75% based on judges panel.
6. Compulsory Hash Tags – #Jairangam #ColorsOfLife
7. Top 100 Photographs will be showcased at Jairangam Exhibition to be held at JKK during the Jairangam 5 festival from 21st Nov to 27th Nov’2016.
8. Jairangam has right to use, publish and display all the photographs that are submitted in this contest. The copy right of the photograph belongs to the photographer.
9. Post Processing tools allowed: Cropping, Contrast, Brightness, Sharpening, Dodging & Burning.
Post your photographs only. Don’t download from the internet and post. You may be asked to produce the original Jpeg/Raw photograph in case of any dispute.
The decision of Jairangam would be final and binding.