Jaipur Photographers’ Club (JPC) presents a food photography and styling workshop is association with CAFE f32, C Scheme Jaipur, for passionate food photographers who want to take their food photography to the next level.
The workshop aims at imparting practical skills with technical as well as live demo and practice to ensure pro quality pictures by participants.
Seasoned Professional Photographers, Passionate food blogger & stylist will conduct this workshop and take you through nuances of food photography and styling.
JPC introduces you to the technical and artistic aspects of food photography with this workshop.
You will learn about the basic concepts of Food Photography & Styling. It will be a hands-on session with a combination of theory as well as practice sessions with the help of mentors during the session.
Post workshop you will be able to
- Take better food pictures
- Understand your camera better
- Importance of Food Styling
- Use of props in Food styling and photography
- Tips from experts about how to take your pictures to the next level
Workshop Fee: Rs. 300 per head. Please pay using the below button.
After payment, fill in the below form.
- What is food photography
- Challenges of Food Photography
- Tricks learned over years of food photography by the mentors
- Practice session
- Interaction with Chef on food
- Clicking Food Pictures vs telling a food story using pictures
- Food blogging and Food pictures for various social sites & blogs
Interaction with Chef and team at the restaurant. They will share some of their food styling and plating secrets.
- Understanding Food Styling for different foods
- Composition rules – and how to break them creatively
- Clicking pictures using available light
- Creative use of colors
- Use of props to create mood and styling
- Challenges when clicking in field e.g in a Restaurant
- Styling and clicking raw ingredients
- Challenges clicking & styling hot and cold beverages
- Sharing and networking using food pictures
A Photo Contest would be held post the workshop where in the Best 3 Photographs from the workshop would be given away the JPC Award.
Who Should Join?
This workshop is for
- Those who are passionate about clicking great food pictures
- Food Bloggers
- Food Stylist
- Home Chefs and bakers who like to share their pictures on social networks
- Aspiring Food photographers
this photography workshop is for you.
You will be required to bring your digital camera to the workshop. An advanced camera or an SLR is NOT a prerequisite.
But you are expected to know the basic functionality of the camera you are bringing. Do also carry a tripod if you have one.
After the workshop, you will be able to
- Understand the different controls in your digital camera and make the best use of them depending on the circumstances at which you are shooting.
- Know and use the advanced modes to control the exposure and depth of field to get the best from your subject.
- Understand the nuances of composition, angles, use of the prop in food pictures, which helps in taking appealing images.
- Make the best use of your camera’s abilities and open up possibilities in food photography.
In case of any clarification please write to us at email@example.com